Friday, October 24, 2008

Better than a magic carpet ride!

Okay, maybe I shouldn't admit this but I love the scene in Aladdin about a magic carpet ride. Just the magic and beauty of the moments riding a carpet and seeing the world from a new perspective.
It's a poor comparison, but maybe you'll get the picture of what I've seen God doing here in Rockwood. For me it has been a new world full of unbelievable things. When God wants to do something great watch out! God has continued to open so many doors for me and for the team. I was at Starbucks and met a gal from the Salvation Army in Rockwood . She had heard me mention that I had just moved to Rockwood to minster and we started talking and it was clear God had set that time for both of us to be there. In searching for a job, God has opened doors that don't make sense except for it being by His power. I can truely tell people that this is the best time of my life. And things have only just begun. I'm also reminded that now more than ever is the time to put on he full armor of God, so that we can stand firm. I ask that you will be praying for strength as we battle the spiritual holds of the enemy and seek to bring the light of Christ to Rockwood and Barberry Village.

No comments: